
片段一
- Their rdeness really burns me up 他们的无礼真让我生气
- It burns me up when I see that advertisement 看到这个广告我就生气
- It burn you up that a boy like me saved your life, huh? 像我这样的人救了你一命,肯定气死了吧,呵呵
burn up 表示烧毁、烧光
#快走比慢跑能消耗更多的热量
Brisk walking burns up more calories than slow jogging
#使某人生气
to make someone very angry
#让我火起来、把我点着了
burn me up
片段二
- We can? All right, I'm tryin that. 我们行吗?我倒要试试
- Ok, you know what blows my mind? 知道什么最令我嫉妒吗?
blow one's mind 表示令某人十分惊奇、激动、心动、神魂颠倒
#那些旋转的灯笼令我惊奇
Those rotating lanterns blow my mind
片段三
- How you get any work done is beyond me. 我无法理解你如何完成工作
- Oh, ok, you know what I don't get? 知道我搞不懂什么吗?
get something done 表示完成某件事,beyond me表示高于我,理解为超出我的理解范围,如Something is beyond me
#如果你想要完成某件事,应该明确下你准备去执行它的时间和地点
If you want to get something done, decide when and where you're going to do it
#先别吹,做出具体成绩来再说
Don't brag about what you're going to do. Get something done
片段四
- Did he give you that whole "You're-not-up-to-this" thing again? 他是不是又和你唠叨你不适合这里之类的话
- Oh, yeah. Actually, I got the extended disco versiou, 对,而且这次是迪斯科加长版
- whth three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own" 带着三重唱说“你永远不能自立”
on your own 表示独立的,make it 表示达成预定的目标,you make it 你做到了
#我认为自己可以通过努力完成目标
I think I can make it on my own
#我确实无法独立
I can't live on my own
The success of failure of the matter depends on your own effort
片段五
- Brand new wuman, ladies and gentlemen 一位脱胎换骨的新女性
- I could not have done this without you 多亏你到我这才能办到
could not、without you 双重否定表示肯定
#孩子,无法想象这些年你们不在我身边,日子是怎么熬过来的
Could not image how I live without you these years, my kids
#当然,它和你最密不可分的小玩意紧相关联,那就是你的手机
Of course, on such a gadget that you could not live without, your mobile
片段六
- Now come on, get outta my way 现在,都给我让开
- I'm so sorry, you know, maybe I wasn't being clear 抱歉,或许我没有说清楚
get outta my way 表示让开,别挡道
















