今天用 simpehtmldom 做一个抓取功能，报错 zend_mm_heap corrupted，后来在stackoverflow 找到一个comment,
So I tried using a benchmark script, and tried recording where the script was hanging up. I discovered that just before the error, a php object was instantiated, and it took more than 3 seconds to complete what the object was supposed to do, whereas in the previous loops it took max 0.4 seconds. I ran this test quite a few times, and every time the same. I thought instead of making a new object every time, (there is a long loop here), I should reuse the object. I have tested the script more than a dozen times so far, and the memory errors have disappeared!