In order to check code quality of canton-estore and don’t push to Bleum Hydra CQ every time , please install the Sonar server in your local machine as follows:
(1) Copy settings.xml from the attachment and replace the old one in <Your User Root Directory>/.m2/settings.xml
(2) Copy the Sonar server from \\192.168.0.238\Canton\Software\sonar-2.13.1 and paste to your local disk.
(3) Configure the environment as follows:
(4) Go to %SONAR_HOME%/ bin/windows-x86-32 and run the script named StartSonar.bat until you see the following output.
(5) Go to http://localhost:9000 ,the account and password are both “admin” to see whether you have installed successfully.
(6) Create a Maven configuration as follows:
(7) Run it ,then you will see the analyzed report at localhost:9000