This past Tuesday, ***formally launched ***’s new aftermarket services business, ***** Integrated Resources. Why did ***** decide to move into this line of business? Check out *****’s top 10 reasons why ***** has made this investment.
- To continue to grow, ***** must move into adjacent markets.
- Technology advancements, shortened product lifecycles and the ensuing challenge of how to disposition aged electronic equipment create opportunities for ***** to serve the aftermarket for electronic equipment and devices.
- Opportunities abound for repair, refurbishment, recapture of base materials, remarketing and resale of electronic equipment and devices, and responsible recycling to avoid landfills.
- Many OEMs are engaged in the reverse logistics of the products they manufacture, but they would prefer to outsource those activities to a responsible third party capable of providing end-to-end solutions.
- Reverse logistics represents a $21 billion market in the global electronics industry alone.
- Aftermarket services yield higher profit margins than *****’s traditional distribution businesses.
- Reverse logistics is a fragmented market, ripe for consolidation. Finding and making strategic acquisitions are among *****’s core strengths.
- Synergies exist through ***** Electronics Marketing and ***** Technology Solutions that have the potential to create opportunities for ***** Integrated Resources to cross-sell and position ***** as a one-stop-shop for both forward and reverse logistics.
- ***** is financially strong, with a global footprint, a unique position in the global electronics supply chain and the ability to build a full-service reverse logistics business to serve the needs of a variety of customers.
- It’s the right thing to do to benefit the planet
***** means a company,in order to keep secret,so do like this!